08 December 2006

Blog changes

I've decided that from here on the photo gallery will be done in Picasa. The older pictures will also get migrated over to Picasa as well. During the migration, I'll probably keep a link up to both the old and the new. Eventually, I'll probably just have a link to the new site.

Basically, google forced my hand on this. They elminated the way I had been uploading multiple pictures at a time (a function of the transition from blogger to the new blogger beta). As it is now, it would be very tedious to continue to post entire galleries in the blog. If this changes in the future, I may return to having the album covers and thumbnails here with links to main gallery.

As a consolation, you'll be getting full screen pictures instead of the resized ones I use here.

Don't worry, this in no way means the blog will be going away. It's not going anywhere and I will work to keep it full of pictures and hopefully better integrated with the new photo gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home