26 November 2006

Thanksgivings

Thanksgiving #3 has been completed, leaving only Thanksgiving #4 remaining. Yes, it's been necessary to number them. Thanksgiving #1 with turkey, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and all the usual favorites was a week ago. Thanksgiving #2 was a japanese dinner on Thanksgiving (had to do something on the actual day). Thanksgiving #3 was the next day and consisted of chili and brownies. Thanksgiving #4 is still TBD, but will probably look a lot like Thanksgiving #1. I'm not used to having this many Thanksgivings, I feel like I'll never be hungry again. But, of all the holidays to do in multiples, this would be my choice. Despite lacking presents or candy, it's still my favorite. I guess it is because it is the one holiday that has remained true to its original meaning, being thankful for family, friends, and everything else we have. So, Happy Thanksgivings 1 to n everyone!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

I can't believe you said "1 to n," you're such a math nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home