23 September 2006

Chocolate!

Yesterday we spent the day down in Bruges walking around the city. We also went on a canal boat tour, something I didn't do the last time I was there. Somewhat unfortunately, I didn't have particularly good fries while there. It's very distressing to get bad fries in Belgium, when you've spent all morning looking forward to them. But, all that is beside the real point here. I went to Bruges, which means that I have chocolate! Really, really good chocolate. I believe I bought 2kg in fact. (And no, I do not plan to eat that much chocolate, although I probably should. It's mostly all gift chocolate and some chocolate to share at work). So people should expect to see some delicious goodies coming their way. If you suspect you are not on the regular Bruges chocolate distribution list, bribes for chocolate are gladly accepted.

No pictures from the trip this time. The weather wasn't as good as my last visit there and so nothing lept out as particularly striking.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

I better be on the chocolate distribution list. You only bought 2 lb? You obviously do not understand my capacity for chocolate eating. And if I'm not on the chocolate list, you better send me some yarn to make up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home