04 April 2009

Cherry Blossoms

I managed to be in DC this year in time for the peak of the cherry blossoms, so I went into the city with a friend to take pictures of them. The last time I went to see the cherry blossoms, I managed to get a lot of nice pictures. This time, however, I am not too impressed by the pictures. I blame it on the fact that it was very, very windy. Waves were splashing over the walls of the tidal basin. It is hard to take a picture of a blossom that is moving around. But, there were some nice effects.
From Cherry Blossoms


The remaining good pictures were few and far between
From Cherry Blossoms

but the weather (aside from the wind) was very pleasant and it made for a really nice way way to spend half a day.

The best part however, was Tree Cat. Behold, Tree Cat.
From Cherry Blossoms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home