10 November 2008

Countryside around Budapest

The next few days involved driving around outside Budapest. First to a former royal palace.
From Outside Budapest


Then to some picturesque towns around the Danube.
From Outside Budapest


It was good to be able to get out of the city and see how the countryside looks and the rest of the people live. And it was nice to see some good fall colors for a change. I didn't really know what to expect when I came to Hungary, but I have to say I did not leave disappointed. In fact, I think it might rank high in my list of favorite countries in Europe to visit.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

I think out of all the places you've visited, this is where I now want to go the most. Jason wants to visit Germany sometime (we're saving for it... who knows when it will be), so maybe we could tack on Hungary too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home