03 November 2008

Not so sunny day in Brussels

Since the weather on Sunday was supposed to be nice and sunny, I decided to drive down to Brussels for the day. As you may have guess from the title, the sunny weather didn't last until I made it there. Still, it was good to walk around in a different city. I got fries and a waffle, of course. The only bad thing about the day was that my language skills completely failed me. I'd try to say something in french, and the only words that would start to come out would be dutch. Then I'd catch myself and start saying something german. Then I'd realize I was trying for french, and end up saying something in english. Ugh, I'm so confused.

From Brussels

1 Comments:

At 10:01 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

I do that too, with French and Spanish. And now Jason wants us to learn German too. That's cool that you can just hop over to another country. I can hop over to... Texas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home