26 June 2006

Move Phase II: The Unloadening

I'm really bad about keeping this updated in a timely way when things happen. Mainly this is because when things happen I don't have time to write and update because, well, I'm busy doing said thing. In keeping with the trend of out of date posts, I present the following for your consideration.

Well it finally happened; after a brief visit to Surrey, my long lost furniture arrived a couple weeks ago. They managed to bring the biggest truck they could find to drive my stuff over from the UK. Somehow, they managed to squeeze it in without being run over by a tram. It was actually quite an impressive sight. Here are some pics of the arrival and the now furnished place. It's amazing how much one can miss having a couch, one's own dishes, and miscellaneous odds and ends.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home