25 June 2006

Not very up to date update

Two weekends ago (?) I took advantage of a long weekend to go to Heidelberg. Again, another place out of my past. Seemed pretty much unchanged over the years. I was there for one of their fireworks weekends. Stumbling around in the dark, I wasn't able to find the path up the hillside to where I wanted to watch from, so I had to watch from the riverbank. On the plus side, there was a really attractive firefighter/water rescue/something girl there. I thought about throwing myself into the river... Spent one day driving around through the hills around Eberbach and the Odenwald. Very scenic drives and, once I started following the motorcyles, nicely twisty. For more asparagus soup, it was a worthwhile weekend. Pics are here.

More backlogged reports to come this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home