06 May 2006

Yea for New Cars!

Yea!!! My license plates finally came in and so I was able to pick up my car today! The poor thing had been sitting all alone at the dealer this whole time. So today me and car went out for a drive to get the breaking in started. I swear, there isn't normally 150km between here and Breda, but I somehow managed to make it take that long. I really like it when you come up to a corner and the nav says "keep right" and then just as you start turning it says "take the ferry". Oh well, it was a nice enough boat ride.

I am going to like car. I still need to work on getting the seat just right, but I am looking forward to the day when I can open the throttle all the way and go autobahning. Of course, now I'm going to be forever paranoid that someone will scratch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home