11 April 2006

Weekend Update

This past weekend was my first real weekend here in the Netherlands. Saturday was spent walking in the rain getting a feel for neighborhoods and going shopping. Sunday I took a very leisurely drive up through Wassenaar, by Valkenburg, up along the country lanes to Katwijk. From there it was along the dunes to Noordwijk and further along to Zandvoort. I did drive by the track and it really looks nice, though I'm concerned about traffic for big races. Continued on along the coast all the way up to IJmuiden. All together it took about three hours to get there; yes, I took three hours to drive to IJmuiden, and it was fun. When I got to IJmuiden, I walked the dunes a bit and watch the land sailing thingys in the distance. I really need to try that! Sorry, no pictures, I didn't feel inspired enough.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

You should get rid of that "read more" thing and just post the whole thing on the main page, its sort of annoying to always be clicking back and forth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home