04 June 2007

Paris: Weirdest city on Earth

Spent this weekend in Paris, somewhat on a whim. I decided to spend most of the time seeing things that I hadn't seen before (like the catacombs) and just do targeted visits to the more touristed sites just to revisit parts of particular interest to me. Along the way, I encountered many strange sites.
* While standing at a crosswalk, a car pulls up and a guy in pink, see-through tights, beads, and cowboy hat gets out, kisses the policewoman next to me and poses for a picture.
* I randomly encounter a very well dressed singing group from TU-Delft

* Some very odd foutains

* Scuba divers at the Eiffel tower

* And some other things that I won't mention.

Very weird weekend indeed.

The rest of the pictures are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home