29 April 2007

Ranting about Albert

After having returned from a long trip where I didn't have access to all the foods I can normally have, I made a quick trip to Albert Heijn to pick up a few things. They had no blueberries, so that ruined my hopes of blueberry pancakes. The lettuce was dismal. They were out of real orange juice, so I had to settle for concentrate. And they were out of something else I was looking for. Then, the checkout lines reached almost to the back of the store. They have big signs saying how if there are more than three people waiting they will open another register. What they actually mean is that if more than three people are waiting, they will just have to wait, because they certainly aren't going to be bothered to open any extra lines. I want to find out who this Albert Heijn is and then kill him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home